Hi there! Thanks for visiting Long Gully Press. We’re so glad you popped in.
We are a Christian family of nine seeking to serve God together in our lives. We strive to live life centred on the Bible with Biblical family roles. Long Gully Press is a family run business with a multi-generational vision and an expanding range of products.
We live in the state of Victoria on a farm near mountains and the Australian bush. Working together, our family runs sheep, cattle, and chickens using chemical-free principles. It’s a lot of work and heaps of good fun! Of course we have other animals, too. Check them out on our blog!
Our goal is to provide wholesome books that honour the Lord and teach good values while strengthening families.
In our books you will find:
- the father as the head of the home
- the mother as the helpmeet
- children honouring their parents
- families working together
- children as a blessing from the Lord
- marriage as God ordained – the foundation of society
- Biblical values to encourage your family to honour God
- encouragement to learn the word of God
Another goal is to provide families with resources to help them in their efforts to encourage godliness. We’re also seeking to help fill the gap in godly Australian literature. So why not join us?! Grab a couple of our books and be inspired to serve God.
“And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.”