Activity #7 – Homemade Soccer Table
Like table soccer, but don’t have a soccer table? Make your own!
*Note: Make sure you ask your Mum or Dad to help you with this project
Here’s what you need:
- A box
- Clothes pegs
- Table tennis/ping pong ball
- 4 bamboo garden stakes/ something straight (you’ll see what for and can find something suitable)
And here’s how to make it:
We used a box that had a lid, so we didn’t have to cut ours to the right shape.
- So cut your box so it looks like ours. 😛
- With your pencil and ruler, mark lines where the goals will be.
- Ask your parents to cut them out
- Mark where the holes for the sticks should go – space them evenly
- Ask your parents to help you make the holes with some scissors
- Poke your sticks thorough the holes
- Clip the pegs into position on the stakes
- Play table soccer!
Enjoy! First person to 5 goals wins! Ready, Set, Go!