In this increasingly secular world, God is raising up families that love Him and seek to obey His
Word. They aren’t perfect families. But God, in His grace, is doing a work in their hearts and homes.
In this second episode of It is Your Life, we’ll take you to the beautiful mountains of North Carolina to visit the home of the Moody Family. You will be encouraged, challenged, and inspired as Trent and Angela transparently share the joys and challenges of raising a Christian family in an ungodly culture.
- Family unity
- Home education for Biblical reasons
- Grandparents’ perspectives
- Influencing the culture while protecting our children
- Trusting the Lord for the blessing of children in spite of financial and physical difficulties
- Training sons and daughters in their God-ordained roles
- Caring for an aging parent
- Daily family worship
You’ll find the Moody’s transparency in sharing their own struggles to be quite refreshing!
“…for it is not a vain thing for you, for it is your life.” (Deut. 32:47)
DVD includes 40 min. of bonus features.
Running Time: 67 minutes