The family today is in crisis like never before. And sadly, we don’t have to look beyond our own
four walls to see the results. Our families are falling apart.
In Deuteronomy 32, Moses tells the people: Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do…for it is not a vain thing for you, because it is your life.
In this first episode of It Is Your Life, get a refreshing glimpse into the daily life of the Mosses, a Christian family training their children in the ways of the Lord. Learn about:
- Why they educate their children at home
- Why Beverly stays home to care for the family
- How George leads his family in Bible reading and prayer
- Why they trust God for children after 6 c-sections
- How God brought their family through a time of trial
- How brothers and sisters can be best friends
Be encouraged and inspired as the Mosses work together, play together, and pray together. See for yourself how a Biblical vision of family life results in a strong family who loves each other and desires to glorify the Lord together. This is their life…
*DVD includes some bonus features.*
Running Time: 40 minutes